4. TextPattern : THE MANY REASONS TO USE TEXTPATTERN - With a browser-based interface in over 40 languages, excellent support and full range of features, it’s no wonder that publishers, designers and developers everywhere choose Textpattern.
7. CMS Made Simple : CMS Made Simple, an open source content management system, allows for faster and easier management of website content. This CMS is scalable for small businesses to large corporations.
8. CushyCMS : CushyCMS is a fast, simple and free content management system that aims to make life easier for web designers by simplifying content management.
9. Radiant CMS : Radiant is a no-fluff, open source content management system designed for small teams. Radiant CMS was created by John W. Long, extended by Sean Cribbs, and has been continuously improved by a team of core committers with dozens of additional contributions from the Radiant community.
10. GetSimple CMS : GetSimple is an XML based lite Content Management System. To go along with it’s best-in-class user interface, its loaded with features that every website needs, but with nothing it doesn’t. GetSimple is truly the simplest way to manage a small-business website.