2) Halal IT Uplift jQuery Plugin : This is a rocking plugin which lifts the last element of a parent element to top and slowly takes other elements down.
3) Easy List Splitter Plugin : The plugin will get your list, wrap it into a container div, generate as many lists as the number of columns you require and evenly split the list items into the different list elements. If the list items are not enough to evenly fill in all the columns, the plugin will hide the columns in excess (this might happen only if you’re ordering your list items vertically as per default).
4) FS.Magnify : jQuery fsMagnify plugin is a simple plugin that magnifies the images over a certain ratio by clicking on them.
5) jQuery Infinite Scroller : jQuery Infinite Scroller lazy-loads more and more articles from a location of your choice in order to allow infinite scrolling of a content list. For example, you may choose to display 10 articles when the page loads, but add a further 10 articles once the user has scrolled towards the bottom of the current list – and so on!
6) zFlickrFeed – Flickr Feed Reader : This plugin will read Flickr photo feeds for a user and/or a list of tags. It produces structured HTML with in-built CSS classes for styling. Simple and easy to use.
7) zRSSFEED – RSS Feeds Reader Plugin : This plugin will read RSS feeds from any website url using the Google Feeds API. It produces structured HTML with in-built CSS classes for styling. Simple and easy to use.
9) SimpleModal : SimpleModal is a lightweight jQuery Plugin which provides a powerful interface for modal dialog development. Think of it as a modal dialog framework. SimpleModal gives you the flexibility to build whatever you can envision, while shielding you from related cross-browser issues inherent with UI development.
10) jqChromelessYoutube : This plugin embeds the Chromeless Youtube player on an element and plays videos from a Youtube playlist continuously. You can adjust the player’s size, the playlist ID, show/hide title,controls and playlist by passing parameters to the plugin.